Everything you need to know about your Spanish Cooking Class
Thank you for signing up for the Work-Life Spanish Cooking Club! Please read the information below to get all the details about your class.
1. If you are unable to make a session, you can reschedule your event by clicking on VIEW APPOINTMENT DETAILS LINK in your confirmation email within 24 hours of the start of the lesson. No transfers or refunds will be made for no-shows or individuals who failed to provide a 24 hour notice.
2. Your class recipe and shopping list are located here! Please review all of the class recipes with plenty of time to purchase all required ingredients. Omit anything you don’t have, can’t find, or don’t like and feel free to substitute anything you do like or have lying around. Please consider printing the recipes so you can take notes on them as needed. This will also help you study new vocabulary after the lesson ends!
3. All Work-Life Spanish classes take place on Zoom. If you are new to this platform, please consider watching some user friendly tutorials to familiarize yourself with the settings.
4. We suggest logging in 5-10 minutes before class. You will be placed in the Zoom waiting room until the instructor is ready to begin the class.
5. The Zoom link and class recipe/shopping list were emailed to you as soon as you purchased the class. If you do not have a confirmation email containing the Zoom login information then it's either in your junk/spam/promotions folder or your order was not successfully placed on our website.
7. We will show you how to cook everything during class, however, it is helpful to have everything measured out and organized for each recipe first. Get your cooking station set up before class. Set out the pots, pans, bowls, etc that you may need and pre-measure all of your ingredients. Some recipes call for pre-cooked or pre-shredded foods, so please ensure those items are prepared in advance.
8. Most importantly, have fun and buen provecho!
401 9th St NW #c100, Washington, DC 3140 Washington Blvd #211, Arlington, VA 919 Prince St. #200, Alexandria, VA